There are many good resources on the internet already available that people have spent time and effort to produce. We have written responses to a few suggestions shown below which begin to tackle some of the tougher questions in life. But rather than try to attempt to answer every tough question again in this section, we have linked to pages that have already taken the time to provide an answer. We are not suggesting any of the answers are the only correct answer – or correct at all – to the question or theory being discussed. Rather the aim is to present a few suggestions to help guide and tackle some of the issues and objections often raised about Christainity and the Christian life.
*We are just building this page, so we’ll be adding more content as we go!*
Tough Questions – Biblical and moral perspective from a Christian viewpoint
Tough Questions – Links to UK Christian Web blog
Just a few suggestions and opinions from the UK Christian Web blog.
- How do you stop being an unbalanced Church?
- The Law Vs Grace
- The phrase ‘free will’ is not directly mentioned in the Bible
- Morals, acceptability and marriage
- Is there anything wrong with swearing?
- Is the KJV the only correctly inspired translation of the Bible vs all other versions?