Tough Questions – Links
There are many good resources on the internet already available that people have spent time and effort to produce. We have written responses to a few suggestions shown below which begin to tackle some of the tougher questions in life. But rather than try to attempt to answer every tough question again in this section, we have linked to pages that have already provided an answer which is close or the same as we would have repeated ourselves on UK Christian Web.
Tough Questions – UK Christian Web suggestions
Just a few suggestions and opinions from the UK Christian Web blog.
- How do you stop being an unbalanced Church?
- The Law Vs Grace
- The phrase ‘free will’ is not directly mentioned in the Bible
- Morals, acceptability and marriage
- Is there anything wrong with swearing?
- Is the KJV the only correctly inspired translation of the Bible vs all other versions?
Tough Questions – Biblical and moral perspective from a Christian viewpoint